- Cut the top from organic store bought carrots. You will need one inch (see picture).
- Place carrot stump and balance it on top of a small container.
- Fill the glass with water up to and barely touching the bottom edge of the stump. Set the glass in a light, but not sunny window.
- Add water to keep it touching the edge and watch the roots sprout. Change water daily.
- Once carrot stump sprouts roots, plant in soil.
|Store bought organic carrots|
|Plant in soil|
|Enjoy om nom nom RAMBO APPROVES|